This week, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu’s Faculty of Economic Sciences will hold an intensive teaching staff training program as part of the project “ReThink Finance – integrating innovative paradigms and digital technologies into financial teaching and literacy”.
Therefore, from the 27th of June until the 4th of July 2022, teaching staff from Spain, Poland and Romania will benefit from lectures and trainings hosted by well experienced lecturers, with the objective of improving economics university teachers’ skills pertaining to digital learning. The programme also aims at fostering an effective transfer of knowledge, exchanging good practices and valuable expertise, enriching participants’ experiences and comprehension on the addressed topics, while expanding their research interests. The participating teachers were selected from three partner universities: Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu (Romania), Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) and University of Opole (Poland).
“Development of Digital Skills and Modern Teaching Methods for Economics Teachers” is a well-rounded intensive programme in eLearning methods, addressed to university teaching staff from the field of economics. It is designed to enhance the envisaged impact of the ReThink Finance project and propagate its results well beyond its lifetime, through each future generation of graduates formed by the trained staff.
The activities will be conducted in English and will involve the following complementary topics:
- Day 1 Session 1 – Conceptual framework of online teaching and new academic environment in finance; Session 2 – Technical environment of online teaching; Session 3 – Practice. Familiarisation activities with online platforms. From the simple to the most complex;
- Day 2 Session 1 – Different learning profiles in digital settings; Session 2 – Strengths and weaknesses of online teaching and learning in finance; Session 3 – Practice Creating practical online finance teaching content in Moodle;
- Day 3 Session 1 – Basic principles to design an online course; Session 2 – Online activity formats; Session 3 – Practice Addressing the different types of online students in finance; Sibiu Guided Tour;
- Day 4 Session 1 – New methods in online teaching in finance; Session 2 – New materials in online teaching in finance; Session 3 – Cognitive science and online teaching; Session 4 – Practice. Creating innovative formats and pills;
- Day 5 Session 1 – Evaluation; Session 2 – Future; Session 3 – Practice How to integrate new pedagogical trends into online teaching; Astra Museum Sibiu visit (open air museum – The Museum of Transylvanian Civilization);
- Day 6 Session 1 – Evaluation of future digital learning in finance.
Through the cooperation of the partner institutions, ReThink Finance promotes the connection of the academic environment to current developments in the field of finance, innovation, exchange of experience and know-how. The project is funded by Erasmus + funds dedicated to partnerships for cooperation in higher education (project reference 2021-1-RO01-KA220-HED-000029551).
Vizualizari totale 31 total views, Vizualizari astazi 3 views today